Saturday, October 30, 2010

Additional Assignment #3


Changing Education Paradigms
I think that the most important thing that Sir Kin Robinson said was that, how do we educate our children to take their place in the economics of the 21st century when we do not know what the economy will look like next week. This is so true, things are constantly changing. Even when we graducate and begin teaching, I am sure things will be different (hopefully) with education. The only thing that I disagreed with was what he said about children being with their age group. I do believe that we should keep the children with their age group. I know some children are smarter that others, but we must also look at the maturity of the children. I also agree that now a days a college degree, does not mean that you will have a job. I am so worried about graduating and not being able to find a teaching job in Mobile County! I also agree that some people are medicating children just so that they will listen and not get distracted in the classroom. I do not really know what I could do to address these issues. That is a hard question! I really enjoyed watching this video! It was well made and I loved the art work that was done. If I was to make a video like this I would want to be the narrator. I am definantely not a good artist, but I love to talk!
Click Here To Watch Changing Education Paradigms

No comments:

Post a Comment