Friday, October 8, 2010

Summary of C4T #2

The second teacher I was assigned to was teachernz. The first video I commented on was, Internet for peace. This video was about how the internet should win the Nobel Peace Prize. I commented and said how I agree. The internet connects so many people. People from America can talk to people in China with just one click, it is amazing! The second video was called Evolution 1.0 Web 2.0 to Web 3.0. This video talks about how interactive the internet is. The internet changes gradually. It can remember what websites we like, what music we like, and what kind of products we like. The internet is used in everyday things, like the washing machien. The internet is very intellengent. It meets our needs and wishes everyday. It was kind of like out own personal assisstant. I commented on the video and said how I never knew the internet was involved in the washing machien. I also said how I have never thought about it, but it is kind of creepy how much we rely on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment