Monday, September 13, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

I think that google squared is very useful for education. It allows stuents to search for a specific thing. Google squared builds a table for the thing, which you are looking for. You can add columns, and google squared will find what you are looking for. Wolfram Alpha is also a very useful tool in education. When you do a search in wolfram alpha, it gives you what you are looking for, pictures, and graphs. These websites are a good way for students to find out information. I had never heard of these before. I will for sure be using them, now that I know about them. It also helped me understand the Did You Know video. There are not that many people that speak english in China like I thought. There are just alot less people who live there than here. It makes sense now!!

 wolframalpha.com ScreenShot by Kindra Blackwell

No comments:

Post a Comment