Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summary of C4K 3-7


For C4K number three, I commented on JohnLee's post. His post was called, Our Trip. He drew a picture of a boat on the water. I commented and told him how much I loved his drawing! I also told him how much I liked the colors that he used. On C4K number four, I commented on Emily's blog. She came up with a competition to find the cutest animal story. One of the rules were, that you had to be there to witness the story. I commented and told her how creative this was. For C4K number five, I commented on Liri's post about Cars. She told about how her class watched the movie Cars. She learned through this movie what a real friend is. I commented and told her that Cars was one of my favorie movies. I also told her that there is a lot that can be learned through watching Cars. For C4K six I was assigned to a student who had not published anything. I commented on another students post, but I forgot which one. I am on the search to try and find it. I should have written it down!! For C4K seven I commented on McKenna's post about Halloween. In her post, she talked about her Halloween plans. Her plans were to go trick or treating with her cousins. I commented and told her to enjoy this time while she was young. I also told her that I wished that I could still go trick or treating, because I have a lot of great memories from Halloween and trick or treating with my cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment