Saturday, December 4, 2010

Summary of C4T #4


I commented on attheteachersdesk.blogspot.com. The first post I commented on was a post called, Gotta Stay Positive. In this post he describes having a bad day. He talks about how he took his frustrations out on the students. He also talked about having an attitude. I commented back and told him about my bad days and how I sometimes take my bad days out on the children at the daycare I work at. I told him to keep his head up and he would make it through it. The next post I commented on was called An accident of geography wont save us. This post was about children being isolated in the classroom. He talks about how children should be able to have learning communities outside of the classroom. I commented back and told him that I agreed. It seems like children stuck in the classroom all day are in jail. I agreed that children should be allowed to reach out and learn from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment